Leaves crackling beneath you, wind tickling your neck, just lush forest as far as the eyes can see. There's nothing like a day on your favorite trail, and you need a mountain bike that can go all day long. The Schwinn Taff mountain bike is the perfect ride to have you owning the trail and leading the pack. There's an aluminum mountain frame with hydro-formed tubing and a front suspension fork to soak up those gnarly bumps, plus reliable disc brakes for crisp all-condition stopping and precise speed control. 8- speed Pro Rush shifter and rear derailleur mean you'll have a wide gear range to go wherever the trail takes you, while the Schwinn alloy crank means optimal gearing and less pesky maintenance. Light and strong alloy rims add crucial durability, while the big 29-inch knobby tires are built for the trail. The Taff is a durable 29er hardtail that comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
• Aluminum mountain-style frame with hydro-formed tubing provides a durable, responsive ride
• 1x8 Pro Rush MTB drivetrain, 13-40 freewheel, paired with a 30 tooth narrow/wide front ring provide a wide gear range.
• Front and rear disc brakes provide crisp all-condition stopping and precise speed control.
• Big 29-inch mountain tires are designed for tough riding on varying terrain.
• Light and strong alloy rims add durability without weighing you down.
• Tool-free adjustable seat post for easy height adjustments on the go.
• 29-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall.
• Limited lifetime warranty on frame and one year warranty on parts